Cregg Medical is a part of the Cregg Group and from its humble beginnings in 1993, the CREGG Group has grown to its current strong position by offering a diverse range of products and services to a broad customer base. In 2012 we set up Cregg Medical to compliment our already existing business.
We at Cregg Medical are known for our professional, quality driven, evidence based, strong customer focus and cost effective services to customers and clients in the Public and Private Healthcare Industry.
Cregg Medical exist to make a vital difference in clients' lives through providing excellent, state-of-the-art care equipment and holistic services.
- People: We value our Customers as People and treat those we serve with Respect, Compassion and Dignity.
- Our Relationships: We value our relationships with our customers and strive in developing long-lasting relationships with those we serve.
- Excellence: We act with the highest of integrity and guarantee high quality products and services.
To deliver superior, cost-effective products and services in holistic, person centered bespoke solutions whilst embracing our social responsibilities.
Our specialist area of expertise is Pressure Ulcer Management. Cregg Medical is registered with the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP) which is the forefront of pressure ulcer clinical research.
We provide a range of Medical Equipment and Services that are tailored to meet specific needs and requirements. Our range of equipment supports Paediatric, Adult and Bariatric services. We are solution focused and our objective is to work in partnership with our customers and identify the best fit for each clinical and individual situation.
Cregg Medical are also Ireland's sole Partners for Supply Point. Supply Point medicines management cabinets are located throughout the UK, France, Sweden, Belgium, Portugal and South Africa. These innovative cost saving solutions have been active in the medical sector since 2004.
We add value to our products and services by including:
1. Education & Clinical Assessments
2. Product Demonstration & Patient trials
3. Equipment Service Contracts & Decontamination
4. Environmental Design & Modifications
5. Collection & Delivery Services Nationwide