Medical Equipment & Services
We’ve listed below various ways in which we may use and process your personal data for this purpose.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive:
- Collecting your data from you and other sources, such as LinkedIn;
- Storing your details (and updating them when necessary) on our database, so that we can contact you in relation to providing medical equipment &services;
- Keeping records of our conversations and meetings;
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us;
- Facilitating our invoicing process;
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys;
- Complying with our legal obligations in connection with the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties; and
- Processing your data to enable us to send you targeted, relevant marketing materials or other communications which we think are likely to be of interest to you.
We may use your personal data (including sensitive personal data) for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests
The provision of medical equipment & services.
To fulfil contractual requirements. If you are not happy about this, in certain circumstances you have the right to object. We may also process your personal data:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- You have consented to us using your personal data (e.g., marketing related purposes)
We need your consent for some aspects of these activities which are not covered by our legitimate interests (in particular, the collection of data via cookies, and the delivery of direct marketing to you through digital channels) and, depending on the situation, we’ll ask for this via an opt-in or soft-opt-in.
Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies where you have previously engaged with us.
If you are not happy about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
All our marketing is based on what we think will serve our Clients best.
Sensitive personal data
Where we collect ‘sensitive’ personal information slightly stricter data protection rules apply to it.
If you are not happy about this, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In more unusual circumstances, we may use your personal data to help us to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
SUPPLIER DATA: The main reasons for using your personal data are to ensure that the contractual arrangements between us can properly be implemented so that the relationship can run smoothly, and to comply with legal requirements.
We will use your information:
- To store (and update when necessary) your details on our database, so that we can contact you in relation to our agreements;
- To offer services to you or to obtain support and services from you;
- To perform certain legal obligations;
- To help us to target appropriate marketing campaigns; and
- In more unusual circumstances, to help us to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- We may use your personal data for these purposes if we deem this to be necessary for our legitimate interests.
- We will not, as a matter of course, seek your consent when sending marketing messages to a corporate postal or email address.
- If you are not happy about this, in certain circumstances you have the right to object.
The main reason we hold your personal data including sensitive personal data is in the provision of medical equipment & services to you.
WEBSITE USERS: We use your data to help us to improve your experience of using our website.
- Please note that communications to and from CREGG Medical Staff including emails may be reviewed as part of internal or external investigations or litigation.
Who do we share your personal data with?
SUPPLIER DATA: Unless you specify otherwise, we may share your information with any of our group companies and associated third parties such as our service providers and organisations to whom we provide services.