A chair sensor mat which activates nurse call system when a person gets out of the chair
SKU: E.P. PMC
- Built to last – traditional sensor mats often need to be replaced every year. This sensor will last for many years and can be reused. It comes with a two year warranty.
- Quick to react – the sensor will detect a person as they begin to get out of the chair.
- Comfortable – the chair pad can be placed above or below a seat cushion. It is filled with a flame retardant foam.
- Discrete – the sensor will activate a nurse call system, avoiding bedside alarms which can cause confusion or distress.
- Works with all chairs
- Mat can be positioned under the chair cushion so no loss of comfort
- Velcro tabs to attach control box to the wall / chair.
- No professional installation required
- Placing: Above or below a chair cushion.
- Size: 400mm x 300mm
- Thickness: 35mm
- Weight: 170g
- Colour: Blue
- Surface material: Flame retardant polyester
- Filling: Open core resilient foam
- Tubing: Black PVC, 3.0mm diameter, 3m supplied (can
- be cut to required length)
- IP rating: IP65